Reading Writing Blog
Home
You are Here »
Home
»
2015
,
adult
» Ready for Summer
0
Ready for Summer
I am EXHAUSTED! Between the kids' end of year activities and the normal hustle and bustle of life, I am just spent!!! All I really want to do is stretch out here
and read this
and a little siesta isn't out of the question either...
What's next on your reading list?
◄ Newer Post
Older Post ►
Popular Posts
10 Books that have me DYING to Ring In 2015 !
Photo credit: El Bibliomata / Foter / CC BY First Frost by Sarah Addison Allen Autumn has finally arrived in the small town of Bascom, Nor...
Top 10 books for your beach bag!
Everyone is talking about their amazing vacations this year. White sand beaches. Exotic locations. Luxury resorts. My family is not doing an...
Picture Book Review: Bunny's First Spring
Bunny's First Spring by Sally Lloyd-Jones illustrated by David McPhail published by Zonderkidz The Blurb A Bunny is born in Spring and g...
Maya Angelou passes away at 86
I mourn today with the rest of the world at the death of a great woman, author, and poet, Maya Angelou.
5 Steps to an Awesome Snow Day!
In Texas, we don't get many weather days. We had two just last week because the ice was so awful--but it wasn't much fun because yo...
It's Monday! What Are You Reading?
I know I've talked about it...A TON...but I started reading Jen Hatmaker's fab new book this weekend. Approximately 86% of the wor...
Picture Book Review: Seeds of Freedom
Seeds of Freedom The Peaceful Integration of Huntsville, Alabama by Hester Bass illustrated by E.B. Lewis published by Candlewick The Blurb...
Top 10 Books on my Spring TBR
The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery published by Europa Editions This is the story of Renee, a concierge with a passion for the a...
YA Book Review: Dead to Me
Dead to Me by Mary McCoy published by Disney-Hyperion I couldn't wait to read this title . This premise is interesting, and takes you b...
I Will Fight Monsters for You
I Will Fight Monsters for You by Santi Balmes illustrated by Lyona published by Albert Whitman & Company The Blurb Martina is a bit afra...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Copyright 2011
Reading Writing Blog
is proudly powered by
blogger.com