Little Bunny's Bible

Little Bunny's Bible
by P.J. Lyons
illustrated by Melanie Mitchell
published by Zonderkidz

I just got this adorable little Bible from the fine folks at Zonderkidz and it is so cute!  It looks like a plush dark gray bunny on the outside and the inside holds beginner Bible stories for little people.  I specifically asked for this title because my niece is having a precious baby girl this summer and she is definitely gonna need a Bible to read bedtime stories!  I think this would also be a great Easter treat for kids!

The stories are in rhyme and easy for little ones to remember and fall in love with.  I think we all remember little rhymes, prayers, and songs from when we were small.  This is the perfect little book to instill those sweet little truths in your kiddo's heart.






◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 Reading Writing Blog is proudly powered by blogger.com